Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in.
- Please refer to Admission Requirements available under Downloads section, for the program you are interested in.
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
- International School of Homeopathy Student Application form :
- Fill in Online Application Form
- One Original set of Application form to be completed in English and duly signed by applicant.
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 2 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate for degree programs
- Copies of your highest educational certificates and transcript
Note: Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-to-case basis, which our board will advise the applicant accordingly.
Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the school. Original copies of the documents will be required by the Admissions Department upon approval of the Student’s application.
Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to submit all required documents to the Admission Department personally or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
Step 5: Acceptance by the College
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. A telephonic interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who have been offered a place at International School of Homeopathy will receive the following via email:
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign and mail the acceptance form to the International School of Homeopathy . e-mail address is email@example.com
- Fees to be payable; refund and withdrawal policy; award criteria, attendance requirements,
- Once student pass is approved, applicants will receive the provisional admission letter.
Step 6: Fee Payment
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance from the student, the International School of Homeopathy shall also ensure that the following are adhered to:
- International School of Homeopathy will prepare the payment invoice and send to the student along with the payment schedule;
- The Student will pay to the bank directly or other payment modes specified above according to the Payment Invoice issued by the International School of Homeopathy.