The programme three ( 3) year one which is aimed at providing graduates with Homeopathic Science training, skills and general knowledge of Medical Homeopathy, so that they would be able to work in Alternative Medical Institutions, research, industrial and educational facilities.
At the end of the programme, the students should be able to:
- Articulate knowledge of the philosophical, theoretical and historical foundations of homeopathy.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior based on the Code of Ethics and Patient/ Client Rights within the Health Care Setting
- Effectively utilize homeopathic reference tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of the homeopathic pharmacopeia and materia medica.
- Identify and apply the concepts of miasms to homeopathic therapy.
- Effectively record, analyze and manage cases.